Happy Easter to everyone! I hope you enjoy this time of celebrating life, hope, and Jesus' sacrifice with family, friends, and beautiful weather outside! Life is moving pretty fast and as usual, I have a lot to say, but...
I'll just leave you with photos.
baby ducks! i'm getting some at the lake. check back for actual photos.
their namesakes: willie & waylon
OPENING DAY!! OPENING DAY!! go stros go
galveston with mary alice (photo prior to ike, but all in all the island seems to be doing fairly well) it was so so so good to have some face time with m.a.well, i'll be soaking up the sunshine at the lake, but wishing you a hoppy easter!
"Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve,
and to live His life as a ransom for many."
Matthew 20:28
No comments:
Post a Comment