"into marvelous light i'm running...
by the cross you are the way, the truth, the life.

lift my hands and spin around, see the light that i have found
oh the marvelous light, the marvelous light!"


Monday, October 5, 2009

don't miss modern family

Are you tired of hearing me ramble about the struggles of my life and details of education reform? Well... good news. I'm here to tell you about Modern Family, my new favorite TV show.

I started watching it late Saturday night because I don't have a TV in my room and i needed a distraction while attempting to organize my closet/desk. i'd already watched each new episode of the office three times this season so i needed something new...

enter Modern Family. I don't care what your age or gender is, you'll love this show. Hilarious. I definitely recommend it. Find it on abc.com.

In other news, I have dinner with Mike Feinburg tomorrow night and a small group of first-year TFA KIPP teachers. I sort of feel like a young struggling actor going to have dinner with Julia Roberts or Robert Duvall. I mean, I read a book about this man this summer. I've heard him speak to large crowded ballrooms from a table in the back on mulitiple occasions. And now- there's 10 of us going to dinner. Ah! Please excuse me while I go figure out what I'm going to wear tomorrow. Oops...I mean while I go read some education news articles to help me sound intelligent.


1 comment:

  1. you are so freaking hilarious. i can't wait til the next time we hang out. will you give me fashion advice?

    ReplyDelete