
I've been at the lake for a whole week with my mom and the dogs, and crazy my father arrived on friday. i've seen a few friends, caught up with some others via the phone, but mostly, it's been me and the sunshine and a lot of reading. Which brings me to a few things I'd like to share.
And before we continue, I'd like to offer a huge cheer of gratitude to my father for providing wireless internet at the lake house.
Okay, so if you want to go hiking in the nude, check out germany. and the swiss are thinking it over.
I love politico. Love love. The Weiner thing fascinates and saddens me and I'm tired of reading about it. Somebody get John Boehner a tissue.
Casey Anthony trial is ongoing. I had completely missed this news while trying to survive third graders each day, but, I'm all caught up. And it's so disgusting I think I'm done reading until they announce the verdict.
Speaking of verdict, I'm reading Jodi Picoult's Mercy right now, instead of a dozen or so other books I've been waiting to devour. It's very intriguing and unusual. And I'm not sure how it's going to end...
So, if you have a book recommendation, post a comment. Happy summer, happy reading!
Ok I LOVE Jodi Picolt books. . . she probably totally isn't a believer but I LOVE looking at both sides to controversial issues.. . I literally will stay up all night just to finish one of her books! :-) and the endings are always the best! :-)
ReplyDelete