"into marvelous light i'm running...
by the cross you are the way, the truth, the life.

lift my hands and spin around, see the light that i have found
oh the marvelous light, the marvelous light!"


Friday, July 8, 2011

friday inspiration



At times I feel guilty about this multiple-week vacation I'm currently enjoying, and then I think back to the 12 hour work days (at least one per week) and the times I had snot on my sleeve, puke in my hands, and 18 jabbering children all around me. While that certainly had its rewards and I would not have traded my time as a teacher for the world, I'm okay with a little R&R for now, too.



So, although during a normal Friday I would have broken up at least one Asphergers'-influenced argument/brawl, answered 3,000 questions (can i use the bathroom, what are you doing this weekend, when are we going to lunch. 12:15, same time as the previous 106 school days) and attempted to teach math & reading to ensure my kiddos were college-ready, today, I've darted into a starbucks, visited with a few old friends over coffee, worked out, and...played on the internet. Ah, the good life.





found this on a blog, http://youaremyfave.com/blog/






kathy ireland's farmhouse, via house beautiful's website. when do i move in?









1 comment:

  1. ok, love, I think you just answered my previous question! :-) Would love to compare stories sometimes. . . speaking of jedi master. . . one of my kiddos is obsesses with star wars. . .

    ReplyDelete