"into marvelous light i'm running...
by the cross you are the way, the truth, the life.

lift my hands and spin around, see the light that i have found
oh the marvelous light, the marvelous light!"


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Renza has hit the blog world!





I am blessed to have such amazing friends, who make my life colorful, witty, and even dazzling. There are a few crazy friends who are more family than friends, more loved than they know, more valuable than gold. One such friend has taught me to recycle, to travel, to love peonies, to be good to my family, to hold out for the best.



She has encouraged me in everything I’ve done, since the summer we met between our seventh and eighth grade years, and now, finally, after a bit of encouragement from me to start a blog...



colorado 2009


I am proud to announce that Renza, a talented storyteller, photographer, and food connoisseur has launched her own blog. Hooray!






Rome 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment