"into marvelous light i'm running...
by the cross you are the way, the truth, the life.

lift my hands and spin around, see the light that i have found
oh the marvelous light, the marvelous light!"


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weddings! Weddings! Weddings!

Cliche but true: I love weddings. Who doesn't love a good, fun wedding with good, fun people? So let's talk about true love and fluffy dresses and hilarious people for just a second.



First, my bff Renza's twin brother got married over Memorial Day weekend, it was the coolest story and Will (groom) and Maddie (bride) are one of the coolest, most fun, genuine couples you'll find.



I won't ramble here, their story and pictures made it on to a legit, awesome wedding website. See it all at the link below! And, take note that Will asked his sister to be his "Best Woman" and the bride asked her brother to be "Man of Honor." See? I told you they were cool.






Next I'd like to draw your attention to the BEST WEDDING WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN. Sure, I've been known to exaggerate, but I am serious. I'm no wedding website professional reader or anything, but I've visited a few in my day. And this one takes the cake. (Cake, get it? Wedding cake? Bahaha.)




Okay, so I'd like you to notice that David & Annie both went to Princeton, are super attractive, are very down to earth, love their families, started out as really good friends, and are laugh-out-loud funny. I'd also like you to notice how stinking awesome their photos are and how much David must be in love to take lovey-dovey, model-esque photos with his bride to be.



I am honored to know them and have numerous fond memories of life in high school with David Colquitt. In fact, when he's a famous GOP advisor, I'll be able to say I took him as my date to senior cotillion & his dance moves blew everyone away. Truly. As did his Sister Act re-enactments. Couldn't be more excited for such a fun couple! Now, get on over to their website.




No comments:

Post a Comment