this post may or may not soon be deleted depending on the embarrasment of CEH. so read quickly.
Birthdays are my fave, and so is my friend Caitlin!
Today is her birthday, its time to start celebratin’
She shares her day of birth with the country of Mexico,
If plane tickets were free, well, off to D.C. I would go.
I would show up at her door and I’d sing: happy day!!
And I’d continue to sing even if she told me "you cannot stay."
Because I love this girl, this lovely birthday girl
She’s the kind of dance partner you always want to twirl.
Oh, Caitlin, she’s funny and sparkly and smart!
As big as Texas, that is the size of her heart.
A great cook, a part-time interior designer, a flirt!
When she bats those eyelashes, all men are on alert…
She once broiled a muffin cake and set pizza boxes on fire
When I tell outrageous stories, she often calls me a LIAR!
If Caitlin hadn’t been born, I don’t know what I would do.
Probably go to Mexico and get that old swine flu.
But that would be silly, a world without Caitlin!
So all day today, I will be glad, and... celebratin!!
Happy Happy Happiest of Birthdays, Caitlin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment