"into marvelous light i'm running...
by the cross you are the way, the truth, the life.

lift my hands and spin around, see the light that i have found
oh the marvelous light, the marvelous light!"


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"i run to you"

(stained glass in San Chapelle Cathedral, Paris)

Three days into this whole thirty one days of blogging thing and I'm out of energy and stories worthy of your time. Instead, I leave you with a song I have on repeat right now, in the event you haven't heard it. Or heard it enough. Happy day!


I run from hate
I run from prejudice
I run from pessimists
But I run too lateI run my life
Or is it running me
Run from my past
I run too fast
Or too slow it seems

When lies become the truth
That's when I run to you
[Chorus]

This world keeps spinning faster
Into a new disaster so I run to you
I run to you baby
And when it all starts coming undone
Baby you're the only one
I run to, I run to you
We run on...
-Lady Antebellum
(saw them live in april '09. thanks to stephanie h.)

No comments:

Post a Comment