I think I'm going to make it through this, and I'm so thankful for the people who've been supportive in the last few weeks.
But right now, I am trying to keep my head above water. Life feels like a movie scene, with passengers in an airplane gasping for air. I am desperately waiting for the captain to tell us that the oxygen masks will be dropping from the ceiling very soon. I am clinging to my faith that the one who led me here, will lead me out of here.
This song below was on my playlist as I ran around the Rice University loop yesterday; it's words are perfect.
"As I sit here and think
About all that You've done
About how You gave me Your one and only Son
And I'm trying to fathom
All that You are, but so far, Lord
You're so beyond me
I fall down in reverence
And I fall down in fear
And I'm asking You, Lord, won't You please draw near
Won't You open my eyes
So that I can see
The way that You are
working in me
All I need is Your love
To come and fill this heart of mine
My heart is a desert that has gone dry
And I need Your love to carry me by..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0PzZZY0ByQ&feature=fvw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment