My good friend Lunden McGill released a “trailer” of his new song today. I don’t know what that means, but it’s cool and you should watch it. Also, you should check him out on itunes. Specifically “Walk Away” and “These Corners.” And you should maybe, oh, I don’t know…BUY the album. Itunes. Lunden McGill.
A few things I’d like to say before I send you to the youtube video.
A) When you watch the video, you'll notice he drives too close to the steering wheel. Because he drives like a woman. Seriously, I’ve riden shotgun with him, and he comes to a complete stop at stop signs and stuff. Who does that? Not me.
B) His songs get better with each new release. I remember blasting his songs through my headphones while in Europa in March 2009, and you should definitely visit itunes.
C) I love music. I love friends that act like they are family. Therefore I love Lunden’s music and I love (and also hate) that he thinks he can call my mom Aunt Cathy and eat cereal out of our pantry like it belongs to him.
D) Music is such a gift and can stir our hearts like nothing else. I’m proud of Lunden sharing that gift with the world, and hope you’ll listen to his tunes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv9sc9KanMM
Thanks for being my friend, thanks for listening to Lunden, thanks for doing what you do.
A lot of love, Courtney
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment