"into marvelous light i'm running...
by the cross you are the way, the truth, the life.

lift my hands and spin around, see the light that i have found
oh the marvelous light, the marvelous light!"


Thursday, August 6, 2009

ferris wheels


I have a lot a lot to do to prepare for my classroom, first day of school starts Monday, but I've committed to this blogging something everyday and I can't quit this early.

So, in case you're girly or you like weddings or ferriswheels, here's a link I stole from someone else's blog about a wedding with a ferris wheel.

“Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
James Baldwin

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these pictures are so fun!! And yes, we do have tons to catch up on! I cannot believe that you officially start teaching on Monday. How exciting :) I also start school on Monday so I'll be thinking about you. We need a gmail date soon to catch up especially before the new season of the Office begins haha!

    ReplyDelete